continuum-users mailing list archives

From Eric Miles <eric.mi...@kronos.com>
Subject Configuring password policies for 1.1-beta1?
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2007 14:08:57 GMT
I wanted to ensure I covered all my bases before I sent this message,
but I have looked through the docs, FAQs, wiki, and about 1500 messages
of this mailing list and I didn't see this question asked nor found
information pertaining to this...

How do I configure the password policies for this version?  We have no
need for password restrictions (must change password, can't be one from
previous 6, 1 number required, etc) and I'd like to remove these from
our instance.  How do I go about doing this?

Thanks in advance!
Eric