continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Oscar Picasso" <oscarpica...@gmail.com>
Subject [Help] Where to change a template?
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2007 12:36:59 GMT
Hi,

I badly need to solve the problem below in order to use continuum.

Any idea ?

Oscar

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Oscar Picasso <oscarpicasso@gmail.com>
Date: Aug 13, 2007 2:53 PM
Subject: Where to change a template?
To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org

Hi,

I am trying to change the View.vm template to hide the arguments if the user
has no editProject rights.

It works fine if I change
<path-to-continuum>\apps\continuum\webapp\templates\screens\View.vm.

However when I restart continuum the modified template is replaced with the
original one.

I have also tried to change <path-to-continuum>\apps\continuum-
plexus-application-1.0.3.jar > continuum-web-1.0.3.jar > View.vm but this
doesn't prevent the modified template to be replaced with the new one.

Where to I need to change the template to make the changes permanent?

Thanks

Oscar