continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Oscar Picasso" <oscarpica...@gmail.com>
Subject Where to change a template?
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2007 18:53:17 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to change the View.vm template to hide the arguments if the user
has no editProject rights.

It works fine if I change
<path-to-continuum>\apps\continuum\webapp\templates\screens\View.vm.

However when I restart continuum the modified template is replaced with the
original one.

I have also tried to change <path-to-continuum>\apps\continuum-
plexus-application-1.0.3.jar > continuum-web-1.0.3.jar > View.vm but this
doesn't prevent the modified template to be replaced with the new one.

Where to I need to change the template to make the changes permanent?

Thanks

Oscar