continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Oscar Picasso" <oscarpica...@gmail.com>
Subject M2 POM Url protected
Date Mon, 06 Aug 2007 18:29:09 GMT
Hi,

On continuum 1.0.3, I want to add a project using M2 POM Url. The urls point
to a svn http server which is protected (using basic authenfication I
think).

When I try to add the M2 POM Url I get [ The URL you provided doesn't exist
]
and the logs show:
jvm 2    | 2007-08-06 14:07:33,204 [SocketListener0-1] INFO
Validator:url-source           - An error is occurred.
jvm 2    | java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 401 for
[...]

How to tell continuum to send the username and the password in order to
avoid the 401 error ?

Thanks.