continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Oscar Picasso" <oscarpica...@gmail.com>
Subject Email notification 1.1-beta-1
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2007 20:14:25 GMT
Hi,

I have forced to build a project. It succeeded.

The project continuum group has an email notifier with events =
Error/Failure/Success/Warning.

I don't receive any email notification and noticed in the logs:
1603973 [pool-1-thread-1] INFO
org.codehaus.plexus.notification.notifier.Notifier:mail  - Same state, not
sending message.

In the application.xml file I have used the same
org.codehaus.plexus.notification.notifier.Notifier and
org.codehaus.plexus.mailsender.MailSender configuation that worked with
continuum 1.0.3.

What am I supposed to do to make the notifier work?

Thanks.

Oscar