continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Pinoy Trader" <traderpi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IllegalStateException
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2007 03:42:27 GMT
I checked the stack trace and nothing else is there except that one... I saw
this bug report although seems not the case, because nothing is being added
when i click on "Show Project Groups"....

I tried a subversion pom URL, cvs etc... same effect...actually whatever i
place in that form for the POM url has no effect whatsoever....it just go to
this illegalstateexception