continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Jesse McConnell" <jesse.mcconn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Continuum 1.1-alpha-2
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2007 18:21:09 GMT
oh dear, didn't even notice he was thinking of using alpha-2...

Alex, why not beta-1?

jesse

> profiles/installations are in 1.1-beta-1 not in 1.1-alpha-2
>
> Jesse McConnell a écrit :
> > yes, you can use those with the profile setup, just register those
> > installations of maven and the jdk and you'll be in good shape
> >
> > ping here if you have issues
> >
> > cheers!
> >
> > jesse
> >
> > On 8/2/07, Morgovsky, Alexander (US - Glen Mills)
> > <amorgovsky@deloitte.com> wrote:
> >> I would like to install Continuum 1.1-alpha-2.  Will I be able to use
> >> Maven 2.0.5 and Java 1.4.2_10?  Thank you.
> >>

> >> This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended
for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended
recipient, you should delete this message.

> >> Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any
action based on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]

--
jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@gmail.com