continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Jesse McConnell" <jesse.mcconn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Continuum 1.1-alpha-2
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2007 18:03:36 GMT
yes, you can use those with the profile setup, just register those
installations of maven and the jdk and you'll be in good shape

ping here if you have issues

cheers!

jesse

On 8/2/07, Morgovsky, Alexander (US - Glen Mills)
<amorgovsky@deloitte.com> wrote:
> I would like to install Continuum 1.1-alpha-2.  Will I be able to use
> Maven 2.0.5 and Java 1.4.2_10?  Thank you.
>

> This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for
a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient,
you should delete this message.

> Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action
based on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]

--
jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@gmail.com