continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Jesse McConnell" <jesse.mcconn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multi-level project directories hierarchy
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2007 13:14:38 GMT
you could package the build.properties that your dealing with into an
artifact and pull it down into the local projects that need it with the
remote-resources maven plugin?

maven convention is that each subproject is an entity onto itself and that
anything it needs from external sources is pulled from a repository...

jesse