continuum-users mailing list archives

From remi.cheval...@devoteam.com
Subject can not add installations (jdk/maven/ant versions) on profile
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2007 13:08:11 GMT
Hi,
I'm happy with the new features in Continuum 1.1 beta about configurations
of different jdk/maven/ant versions and environment variables definition,
but I have a problem: I can't add any installation on a profile.
I created two installations, I can create a profile, I see the combo-box
where appear my two installations but when I click on the add-button,
nothing happens!
Do I forget something? (I was on the admin account for all of these
operations)

Regards,
RĂ©mi.
Combining consulting and technology solutions offers enables Devoteam
to provide its customers with independent advice and effective solutions
that meet their strategic objectives (IT performance and optimisation)
in complementary areas: networks, systems infrastructure, security
and e-business applications.
Created in 1995, Devoteam achieved in 2005 a turnover of 199 million euros
and an operating margin of 7%. The group counts 2,400 employees through
sixteen countries in Europe, the Middle East and North Africa.
Listed on Euronext (Eurolist B compartment) since October 28, 1999.
Part of the Nexteconomy, CAC SMALL 90, IT CAC 50, SBF 250 index of
Euronext Paris
ISIN: FR 000007379 3, Reuters: DVTM.LM, Bloomberg: DEVO FP