continuum-users mailing list archives

Subject can not add installations (jdk/maven/ant versions) on profile
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2007 13:08:11 GMT
I'm happy with the new features in Continuum 1.1 beta about configurations
of different jdk/maven/ant versions and environment variables definition,
but I have a problem: I can't add any installation on a profile.
I created two installations, I can create a profile, I see the combo-box
where appear my two installations but when I click on the add-button,
nothing happens!
Do I forget something? (I was on the admin account for all of these

Combining consulting and technology solutions offers enables Devoteam
to provide its customers with independent advice and effective solutions
that meet their strategic objectives (IT performance and optimisation)
in complementary areas: networks, systems infrastructure, security
and e-business applications.
Created in 1995, Devoteam achieved in 2005 a turnover of 199 million euros
and an operating margin of 7%. The group counts 2,400 employees through
sixteen countries in Europe, the Middle East and North Africa.
Listed on Euronext (Eurolist B compartment) since October 28, 1999.
Part of the Nexteconomy, CAC SMALL 90, IT CAC 50, SBF 250 index of
Euronext Paris
ISIN: FR 000007379 3, Reuters: DVTM.LM, Bloomberg: DEVO FP