continuum-users mailing list archives

From "brad hadfield" <brad.hadfi...@pitchpointsolutions.com>
Subject RE: getting relative paths maven + continuum
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2007 18:17:45 GMT
Thanks again for all your help,

 just to clarify, the file is not found in a parent project but in a sibling project.  We
have a situation where a number of Web applications have an XML schema file that extends objects
found a base schema file. The base schema file is part of the base project.  At the time that
the JAXB plug-in is called
both files must be in the same directory.

I'll find a solution and check the Maven users list if required.

Brad

-----Original Message-----
From: Christian Gruber [mailto:cgruber@israfil.net]
Sent: August 7, 2007 1:01 PM
To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Re: getting relative paths maven + continuum

Good point, though it's not entirely true, since if you're using maven and always building
with the full tree checked-out into a comprehensive workspace, this will work.  It's only
because continuum pulls things out sub-project (maven project) at-a-time that this becomes
unworkable.

But the solution is more of a maven-users list thing, true.

Christian.

On Aug 7, 2007, at 12:57 PM, Wayne Fay wrote:

> You may want to take this over to the Maven Users list as it is really
> a Maven issue, not Continuum, and I believe more people are subscribed
> to M-U than C-U.

christian gruber + cgruber@israfil.net + mob 410.900.0796 + mob2
416.998.6023
process coach and architect + ISRÁFÍL CONSULTING SERVICES