continuum-users mailing list archives

From "LAMY Olivier" <Olivier.L...@accor.com>
Subject RE: shell execution from 1.1-beta-1
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2007 10:35:31 GMT
Try to add a link on your machine.
I use solaris too and I have the following link :

bash-2.05$ ls -lrt /bin/
lrwxrwxrwx   1 root     root           9 Sep 22  2005 /bin/ -> ./usr/bin

And my bash is there :

bash-2.05$ which bash
/usr/bin/bash

--
Olivier

-----Message d'origine-----
De : remi.chevalier@devoteam.com [mailto:remi.chevalier@devoteam.com]
Envoyé : mardi 28 août 2007 11:58
À : continuum-users@maven.apache.org
Objet : RE: shell execution from 1.1-beta-1

Hi!
I have the same problem than LJ: Continuum-1.1-beta-2 is calling /bin/bash but my bash command
is in another directory: usr/local/bin/bash So, I can't execute any script.sh... Is there
a way to change the default command /bin/bash called? (I'm working on Solaris 8)

Thanks,
Rémi.

"LAMY Olivier" <Olivier.LAMY@accor.com>
06/08/2007 23:04