continuum-users mailing list archives

From "LAMY Olivier" <Olivier.L...@accor.com>
Subject RE: Continuum 1.1-beta-1 profile does not seem to work
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2007 08:34:23 GMT
Hi,

Until the next release, you have to use the following workflow :

Add installation (jdk1.6.0) -> Add profile (JDK1.6)->Edit profile->Add the new installation
from list

Here don't use the save button but go the Profile List with the link in the left menu. [1]

You will see the profile with the attached installation.

Concerning IE, there is an issue it's fixed in trunk [2].

--
Olivier

[1] http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-1361
[2] http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-1369

-----Message d'origine-----
De : remi.chevalier@devoteam.com [mailto:remi.chevalier@devoteam.com]
Envoyé : jeudi 9 août 2007 10:15
À : continuum-users@maven.apache.org
Objet : RE: Continuum 1.1-beta-1 profile does not seem to work

Hi, and sorry to disturb you again,
I see you understood my problem, I can't click on the save button, the NPE appears before
:
Add installation (jdk1.6.0) -> Add profile (JDK1.6)->Edit profile->Add the new installation
from list (I try but NPE here)

Am I the only one to have this problem?
I saw that there is a problem with IE, may be I have a problem with Firefox. In fact, I have
some minor problems with the webapp on Firefox:
logos don't appear on the right place and the size of the window is not optimized whereas
it is with IE. I installed Flash Player 8 but nothing has changed... May be these problems
are linked to the NPE? What do you think about that?

Thanks,Rémi.

"LAMY Olivier" <Olivier.LAMY@accor.com>
08/08/2007 18:36
Veuillez répondre à
continuum-users@maven.apache.org

<continuum-users@maven.apache.org>
cc

Objet
RE: Continuum 1.1-beta-1 profile does not seem to work

Just to be sure
Add installation (jdk1.6.0) -> Add profile (JDK1.6)->Edit profile->Add the
new installation from list

Here you click on save button ?

If yes the NPE is fixed in trunk and will be in beta-2.

--
Olivier