continuum-users mailing list archives

From "LAMY Olivier" <Olivier.L...@accor.com>
Subject RE: continuum-1.1-beta-1: Build succeeded or failed ???
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2007 21:09:29 GMT
Have you tried with mvn 2.0.6 or 2.0.5 ?

What is your OS ?
If windows I think there is an issue with mvn.bat concerning cli return code (MAVEN_TERMINATE_CMD
) (don't remember the issue id)

--
Olivier

________________________________

De : Poli García [mailto:poligarcia@gmail.com]
Envoyé : mardi 7 août 2007 23:04
À : continuum-users@maven.apache.org
Objet : continuum-1.1-beta-1: Build succeeded or failed ???

Hi !
    I've just installed Continuum 1.1 beta1 and noticed a strange behaviour when building
my app. The thing is that continuum says it has built correctly, but the build has failed
because a dependency cannot be found in the repository. See the attached image for this. I
had to censor some fields of the attachment because of confidentiality, but I can say that
we're using maven 2.0.7 and a wagon version branched from the version you can see on the on
the screen shot.

    Has this happened to some of you guys before ?

Regards

--
Poli García

This e-mail, any attachments and the information contained therein ("this message") are confidential
and intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you have received this message in
error please send it back to the sender and delete it. Unauthorized publication, use, dissemination
or disclosure of this message, either in whole or in part is strictly prohibited.
Ce message électronique et tous les fichiers joints ainsi que  les informations contenues
dans ce message ( ci après "le message" ), sont confidentiels et destinés exclusivement
à l'usage de la  personne à laquelle ils sont adressés. Si vous avez reçu ce message par
erreur, merci  de le renvoyer à son émetteur et de le détruire. Toutes diffusion, publication,
totale ou partielle ou divulgation sous quelque forme que se soit non expressément autorisées
de ce message, sont interdites.