continuum-users mailing list archives

From "LAMY Olivier" <>
Subject RE: can not add installations (jdk/maven/ant versions) on profile
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2007 13:19:42 GMT
The scenario looks good (have you looked at the profile list page ? )
Something in the logs (maybe an error) ?

-----Message d'origine-----
De : []
Envoyé : mercredi 1 août 2007 15:08
À :
Cc :
Objet : can not add installations (jdk/maven/ant versions) on profile

I'm happy with the new features in Continuum 1.1 beta about configurations of different jdk/maven/ant
versions and environment variables definition, but I have a problem: I can't add any installation
on a profile.
I created two installations, I can create a profile, I see the combo-box where appear my two
installations but when I click on the add-button, nothing happens!
Do I forget something? (I was on the admin account for all of these

Combining consulting and technology solutions offers enables Devoteam to provide its customers
with independent advice and effective solutions that meet their strategic objectives (IT performance
and optimisation) in complementary areas: networks, systems infrastructure, security and e-business
Created in 1995, Devoteam achieved in 2005 a turnover of 199 million euros and an operating
margin of 7%. The group counts 2,400 employees through sixteen countries in Europe, the Middle
East and North Africa.
Listed on Euronext (Eurolist B compartment) since October 28, 1999.
Part of the Nexteconomy, CAC SMALL 90, IT CAC 50, SBF 250 index of Euronext Paris
ISIN: FR 000007379 3, Reuters: DVTM.LM, Bloomberg: DEVO FP

This e-mail, any attachments and the information contained therein ("this message") are confidential
and intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you have received this message in
error please send it back to the sender and delete it. Unauthorized publication, use, dissemination
or disclosure of this message, either in whole or in part is strictly prohibited.
Ce message électronique et tous les fichiers joints ainsi que  les informations contenues
dans ce message ( ci après "le message" ), sont confidentiels et destinés exclusivement
à l'usage de la  personne à laquelle ils sont adressés. Si vous avez reçu ce message par
erreur, merci  de le renvoyer à son émetteur et de le détruire. Toutes diffusion, publication,
totale ou partielle ou divulgation sous quelque forme que se soit non expressément autorisées
de ce message, sont interdites.

View raw message