continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Randall Fidler" <randall.fid...@testadvantage.com>
Subject RE: Perforce SCM
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2007 19:38:43 GMT
Good to know I'm not the only one seeing this.  I agree with you, it
acts like the actual Perforce commands aren't being executed.  Hmmm....

-----Original Message-----
From: jpringle [mailto:jpringle@qpass.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 07, 2007 12:34 PM
To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Re: Perforce SCM

I'm seeing this as well in 1.1-beta-1.  I see that the client is
actually
getting created correctly (p4 clients -u <user>), but for whatever
reason
it's like the checkout commands aren't really getting executed or
something.

It must be something in continuum that's changed, as the relevant files
in
the perforce scm provider haven't changed in like 6 months.....