continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Randall Fidler" <>
Subject RE: Perforce SCM
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2007 19:38:43 GMT
Good to know I'm not the only one seeing this.  I agree with you, it
acts like the actual Perforce commands aren't being executed.  Hmmm....

-----Original Message-----
From: jpringle []
Sent: Tuesday, August 07, 2007 12:34 PM
Subject: Re: Perforce SCM

I'm seeing this as well in 1.1-beta-1.  I see that the client is
getting created correctly (p4 clients -u <user>), but for whatever
it's like the checkout commands aren't really getting executed or

It must be something in continuum that's changed, as the relevant files
the perforce scm provider haven't changed in like 6 months.....

Randall Fidler wrote:
> Hello,
>             Is anybody using Perforce as their SCM?  Upgraded to
> '1.1-beta-1' and the log file only tells me that it was unable to
> out the files; it does show the command being issued which appears
> correct (p4 -d [working dir] client -i).  Is there somewhere else I
> look for scm error other than the general log?
> Additionally, is there any way to test the scm setup independently of
> Continuum?
> Thanks!!
> Randall

Sent from the Continuum - Users mailing list archive at

View raw message