continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Randall Fidler" <randall.fid...@testadvantage.com>
Subject RE: Accessing Continuum Webapp
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2007 14:42:49 GMT
Hi Alexander,

    I too just installed to 1.1-beta-1 but didn't have any problems with
the web service.  When started Continuum was at
http://<ip>:8080/continuum.  Are you sure the service/daemon is running?
Another thing is did you upgrade or remove 1.0.3 and then install
1.1-beta-1 fresh?

Regards,

Randall

-----Original Message-----
From: Morgovsky, Alexander (US - Glen Mills)
[mailto:amorgovsky@deloitte.com]
Sent: Friday, August 03, 2007 7:26 AM
To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Accessing Continuum Webapp

I installed Continuum 1.1-beta-1 as a service.  Unlike in 1.0.3, I
cannot access it by going to http://<ip>:8080/continuum.  What is the
new way of accessing it?  I did not change any of the default
configurations.

The continuum.log file only has the following:
   [WrapperSimpleAppMain] INFO  org.codehaus.plexus.PlexusContainer  -
[org.apache.maven.continuum.Continuum,default]

Thank you.

protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should

Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking
of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]