continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Randall Fidler" <randall.fid...@testadvantage.com>
Subject RE: First build errors
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2007 21:24:48 GMT
Hello,

	I've got 1.1-beta-1 running now and now I don't find as many
configuration options in the /apps/continuum/conf/application.xml.  I
have started and then restarted the service but it doesn't seem to
unpack the system, as detailed here
(http://maven.apache.org/continuum/guides/mini/guide-configuration.html)
so I'm wondering if the change of versions corrupted something?  Is
there a way to force the new version to "unpack"?  Note: The only entry
is the file is for Jetty.

I've ensured that the old version was removed and the web app seems to
run fine (not building yet but I can navigate the site) so I'm wondering
what happened the IM configs that were in the same config file under the
old version?  Are these removed in the new default application.xml?

Thanks!

Randall

-----Original Message-----
From: Jesse McConnell [mailto:jesse.mcconnell@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2007 1:28 PM
To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Re: First build errors

I would recommend trying out the continuum 1.1-beta-1, there as been a
lot of work all across continuum since the version you are using.

log file and configuration would help, if the log file is too big just
post a link to it and we can take a peek.

I would recommend changing your mail configuration back and seeing if
the problem persists, just so we can isolate the issue a bit more :)

cheers

jesse

--
jesse mcconnell