continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Randall Fidler" <>
Subject RE: First build errors
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2007 13:03:52 GMT

	Thanks, I'll change over to the version you specified and see
what I get there.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jesse McConnell []
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2007 1:28 PM
Subject: Re: First build errors

I would recommend trying out the continuum 1.1-beta-1, there as been a
lot of work all across continuum since the version you are using.

log file and configuration would help, if the log file is too big just
post a link to it and we can take a peek.

I would recommend changing your mail configuration back and seeing if
the problem persists, just so we can isolate the issue a bit more :)

On 7/30/07, Randall Fidler <> wrote:
> Hello,
>                I'm running Continuum v1.0.3 on Ubuntu Linux with Maven
> 2.0.7 and Java 1.5.0_011.   The web service comes up, I can login and
> upload a POM but when I run it, all I end up with is "Exception:
> Null" for the build status.  I've increased the logging to DEBUG for
> the default categories in the config but nothing stands out in the log
> file.  It appears to be working with Derby fine and there isn't an
> with a huge stack trace so I don't really see what's null.  Can
> point me in the right direction?  Would the log file help?
> Regards,
> Randall
> p.s. Other than the log files, the only other configuration change I
> made was to the mail setup.

jesse mcconnell

View raw message