continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Randall Fidler" <randall.fid...@testadvantage.com>
Subject RE: First build errors
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2007 13:03:52 GMT
Jesse,

	Thanks, I'll change over to the version you specified and see
what I get there.

Regards,

Randall

-----Original Message-----
From: Jesse McConnell [mailto:jesse.mcconnell@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2007 1:28 PM
To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Re: First build errors

I would recommend trying out the continuum 1.1-beta-1, there as been a
lot of work all across continuum since the version you are using.

log file and configuration would help, if the log file is too big just
post a link to it and we can take a peek.

I would recommend changing your mail configuration back and seeing if
the problem persists, just so we can isolate the issue a bit more :)

cheers

jesse

--
jesse mcconnell