continuum-users mailing list archives

From Ionut S <>
Subject Re: monitoring builds
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2007 08:32:09 GMT
I didn't find something similar in Romania (where I'm from), so I chose to make this circuit:

Wendy Smoak <> wrote: On 8/23/07, Ionut S  wrote:
> Hi,
> I want to implement a system of lava lamps for our continuum server and I need a way
to find out when a build was done and the result. I know about the notifications mechanism,
but my lava lamps will not be located on the same computer that hosts the continuum server.

I was in a Cruise Control talk recently, and apparently they do the
lava lamp thing with X10 (home automation stuff).

There's a discussion here:

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.