continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Poli García" <poligar...@gmail.com>
Subject continuum-1.1-beta-1: Build succeeded or failed ???
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2007 21:04:05 GMT
Hi !
    I've just installed Continuum 1.1 beta1 and noticed a strange behaviour
when building my app. The thing is that continuum says it has built
correctly, but the build has failed because a dependency cannot be found in
the repository. See the attached image for this. I had to censor some fields
of the attachment because of confidentiality, but I can say that we're using
maven 2.0.7 and a wagon version branched from the version you can see on the
on the screen shot.

    Has this happened to some of you guys before ?

Regards

--
Poli García