continuum-users mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject How to import all modules of Maven 2 project
Date Sat, 18 Aug 2007 11:30:21 GMT
Hello,

I'm trying to setup builds for Apache Cocoon project at this[1] Continuum instance.

I noticed that Continuum can do a mass import of modules by scanning recursively pom files.
That's
really nice feature! However, I found limitation that is quite annoying for me: I can't tell
Continuum to use other than default Maven profile while scanning for modules. In our pom[2]
we have
defined most modules in allblocks profile so I can't add them automatically. Since number
of modules
is around 230 adding them manually is not an option.

Can you give some advice?

Thanks for improved Continuum 1.1!

[1] http://vmbuild1.apache.org/
[2] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/trunk/pom.xml