continuum-users mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <>
Subject How to import all modules of Maven 2 project
Date Sat, 18 Aug 2007 11:30:21 GMT

I'm trying to setup builds for Apache Cocoon project at this[1] Continuum instance.

I noticed that Continuum can do a mass import of modules by scanning recursively pom files.
really nice feature! However, I found limitation that is quite annoying for me: I can't tell
Continuum to use other than default Maven profile while scanning for modules. In our pom[2]
we have
defined most modules in allblocks profile so I can't add them automatically. Since number
of modules
is around 230 adding them manually is not an option.

Can you give some advice?

Thanks for improved Continuum 1.1!

Grzegorz Kossakowski

View raw message