continuum-users mailing list archives

From Erik Drolshammer <drols...@idi.ntnu.no>
Subject Re: Question regarding modular project
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2007 17:18:48 GMT
Boryan Yotov wrote:

> Is there a way to tell Continuum 1.0.3 to "reread" the modules list of a
> certain project POM (without manually removing the project definition
> and adding it again) and to add all new entries to its list of projects?

I use 1.1-beta-1 and have a similar question;
When I add or remove a child project, these changes are not detected by
Continuum. Is this normal behavior?

If not, how to fix it?

Currently it seems my only options are to
a. add/remove modules manually (they are put in the correct group)
or
b. remove the whole project and re-add it.

None of these are especially enticing.

--
Thanks,
Erik Drolshammer