continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: [Help] Where to change a template?
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2007 12:48:23 GMT
When you start continuum 1.0.3 for the first time, apps/continuum-plexus-application-1.0.3.jar
is unpacked under apps/continuum
If you want to reinstall continuum, you'll need to modify the view.vm in this jar but if you
don't reinstall it, to prevent to replace your modifications in
apps/continuum/webapp/templates/screens/View.vm, you must modify View.vm in apps/continuum/lib/continuum-web-1.0.3.jar

Emmanuel