continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: [1.1-beta-1] How does the XML-RPC API work?
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2007 12:15:49 GMT
1) the url is http://server:8080/continuum/xmlrpc
2) you use an old version of the client, the one to use is:

<dependency>
   <groupId>org.apache.maven.continuum</groupId>
   <artifactId>continuum-xmlrpc-client</artifactId>
   <version>1.1-beta-1</version>
</dependency>

and a sample client is available there:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/continuum/trunk/continuum-xmlrpc/continuum-xmlrpc-client/src/main/java/org/apache/maven/continuum/xmlrpc/client/SampleClient.java