continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: [continuum-1.1-beta-1] pb with Synergy SCM
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2007 13:03:16 GMT
It isn't a problem with the command execution process because all other commands (mvn, ant,
svn, cvs...) works fine.
Maybe it's a change in maven-scm done between maven-scm 1.0-beta-4 and 1.0 final

David, can you explain this message?

Exception:
Cannot checkout sources.
Exception while executing SCM command.
Commandeline = cmd.exe /X /C '"ccm sync -r -p "Query expression must be
specified.""'
STDOUT = Project reference requires name and version optionally followed by
instance: 'Query expression must be specified.'

STDERR = Warning: Unable to identify project.

What would be the correct command to run?