continuum-users mailing list archives

From Eric Masliah <Eric.Masl...@lip6.fr>
Subject Re: 1.1-alpha-beta questions
Date Sun, 05 Aug 2007 21:17:08 GMT
If I have well understood :

The "fresh build" option is to checkout the scm every time you build
(not just a up).

The "release" option is to make a release with a beautiful windows.

The order is not a bug. It is because you don't' have make recursive
project then the parent pom don't build his children.
I think that if you want build in the order, you must have dependencies
in your project with the project you want to build before.

For the tools.java, I had the same problem but i don't remember me when
I fix it.

Sorry for my english.

Eric Masliah

------------------------
Eric.Masliah@src.lip6.fr
Laboratoire d'Informatique de Paris 6 (Lip6) / MoVe
104 Avenue de Président Kennedy - 75016 Paris
------------------------

Morgovsky, Alexander (US - Glen Mills) a écrit :
> Hello.  I have worked with 1.0.3 for some time, and after moving to the
> newer versions, I have some questions.
>
> What is the "fresh build" option?
>
> What is the "release" option?
>
> I was successfully able to install 1.1-alpha-1, and I saw an issue where
> I tried to build the group with all the modules, the modules were not
> built according to the order defined in the parent POM.  Is this issue
> fixed in 1.1-beta-1?
>
> I tried installing 1.1-beta-1, but the service could not find tools.jar
> in the Java 1.5 version 12 installation.  Which version of Java 1.5
> should I install for 1.1-beta-1?
>
> Many thanks for the assistance.
>

> This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for
a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient,
you should delete this message.

> Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action
based on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]