continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Gary Bauer" <gary.ba...@bigfoot.com>
Subject First build OK, second build fails with scm file url error
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2007 06:22:00 GMT
I have a multiple module Maven 2 project added to Continuum.  There is one
parent module and three child modules.  Each module builds without problems
the first time, but the second time I try to build any of them I get the
following exception:

org.apache.maven.continuum.scm.ContinuumScmException: Error while update
sources.A svn 'file' url must be on the form 'file:///' or
'file://localhost/'.

and the build fails. Surely the svn url is OK as it worked for the first
build.

The scm entry in the parent module's pom.xml is as follows

<scm>
  <connection>
   scm:svn:file:///e:/apps-data/svn-repo/ragel/trunk/
  </connection>
  <developerConnection>
   scm:svn:file:///e:/apps-data/svn-repo/ragel/trunk/
  </developerConnection>
  <url>file:///e:/apps-data/svn-repo/ragel/trunk/</url>
 </scm>

I am using Continuum 1.03 on Windows Vista.  Maven 2.07.  Subversion.  All
are installed on the same PC.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Gary Bauer