continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Andreas Guther" <Andreas.Gut...@markettools.com>
Subject continuum-1.1-beta-1: Error while generating mail contents.
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2007 01:04:51 GMT
Hi,

After installing continuum-1.1-beta-1 last week all went fine and I was
very pleased with the changes and new features.

We just discovered that since a few days we do not get email messages
anymore.

The logs say: Error while generating mail contents. (Stack trace below)

I can send email from the Linux box continuum is running.  I also got
emails in the beginning.  I also restarted the server.

Where should I look to find out what causes the problem?

Andreas

285551 [pool-1-thread-1] INFO
org.apache.maven.continuum.utils.shell.ShellCommandHelper:default  -
Working directory:
/opt/continuum-1.1-beta-1/apps/continuum/webapp/WEB-INF/working-director
y/40
288618 [pool-1-thread-1] INFO
org.apache.maven.continuum.execution.ContinuumBuildExecutor:maven2  -
Exit code: 1
288753 [pool-1-thread-1] INFO
org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.BuildController:default  -
Performing action deploy-artifact
288863 [pool-1-thread-1] ERROR
org.apache.maven.continuum.notification.ContinuumNotificationDispatcher:
default  - Error while trying to use the mailnotifier.
org.codehaus.plexus.notification.NotificationException: Error while
generating mail contents.
        at
org.apache.maven.continuum.notification.mail.MailContinuumNotifier.build
Complete(MailContinuumNotifier.java:335)
        at
org.apache.maven.continuum.notification.mail.MailContinuumNotifier.sendN
otification(MailContinuumNotifier.java:227)
        at
org.apache.maven.continuum.notification.DefaultContinuumNotificationDisp
atcher.sendNotification(DefaultContinuumNotificationDispatcher.java:199)
        at
org.apache.maven.continuum.notification.DefaultContinuumNotificationDisp
atcher.sendNotification(DefaultContinuumNotificationDispatcher.java:151)
        at
org.apache.maven.continuum.notification.DefaultContinuumNotificationDisp
atcher.buildComplete(DefaultContinuumNotificationDispatcher.java:103)
        at
org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.DefaultBuildController.endBui
ld(DefaultBuildController.java:219)
        at
org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.DefaultBuildController.build(
DefaultBuildController.java:173)
        at
org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.BuildProjectTaskExecutor.exec
uteTask(BuildProjectTaskExecutor.java:50)
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.taskqueue.execution.ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor$Execut
orRunnable$1.run(ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor.java:116)
        at
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter
.call(Executors.java:442)
        at
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask
.java:176)
        at
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker
.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:665)
        at
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker
.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:690)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
        at
org.apache.maven.continuum.installation.DefaultInstallationService.getJd
kInformations(DefaultInstallationService.java:245)
        at
org.apache.maven.continuum.notification.mail.MailContinuumNotifier.getJa
vaHomeInformations(MailContinuumNotifier.java:363)
        at
org.apache.maven.continuum.notification.mail.MailContinuumNotifier.build
Complete(MailContinuumNotifier.java:308)
        ... 13 more
288870 [pool-1-thread-1] INFO
org.codehaus.plexus.notification.notifier.Notifier:mail  - Same state,
not sending message.