continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Morgovsky, Alexander \(US - Glen Mills\)" <amorgov...@deloitte.com>
Subject Continuum Emails
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2007 21:10:25 GMT
I am using Continuum 1.1-alpha-2.  I have noticed that my Continuum
instance is not sending out emails.  In the logs I found the error:

[pool-1-thread-1] ERROR
org.apache.maven.continuum.notification.ContinuumNotificationDispatcher:
default  - Error while trying to use the mailnotifier.
org.codehaus.plexus.notification.NotificationException: Exception while
sending message.
	at
org.apache.maven.continuum.notification.mail.MailContinuumNotifier.sendM
essage(MailContinuumNotifier.java:415)
	at
org.apache.maven.continuum.notification.mail.MailContinuumNotifier.build
Complete(MailContinuumNotifier.java:319)
	at
org.apache.maven.continuum.notification.mail.MailContinuumNotifier.sendN
otification(MailContinuumNotifier.java:211)
	at
org.apache.maven.continuum.notification.DefaultContinuumNotificationDisp
atcher.sendNotification(DefaultContinuumNotificationDispatcher.java:198)
	at
org.apache.maven.continuum.notification.DefaultContinuumNotificationDisp
atcher.sendNotification(DefaultContinuumNotificationDispatcher.java:150)
	at
org.apache.maven.continuum.notification.DefaultContinuumNotificationDisp
atcher.buildComplete(DefaultContinuumNotificationDispatcher.java:103)
	at
org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.DefaultBuildController.endBui
ld(DefaultBuildController.java:219)
	at
org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.DefaultBuildController.build(
DefaultBuildController.java:173)
	at
org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.BuildProjectTaskExecutor.exec
uteTask(BuildProjectTaskExecutor.java:50)
	at
org.codehaus.plexus.taskqueue.execution.ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor$Execut
orRunnable$1.run(ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor.java:116)
	at
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter
.call(Executors.java:442)
	at
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask
.java:176)
	at
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker
.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:665)
	at
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker
.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:690)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)
Caused by: org.codehaus.plexus.mailsender.MailSenderException: Error
while sending the message.
	at
org.codehaus.plexus.mailsender.javamail.AbstractJavamailMailSender.send(
AbstractJavamailMailSender.java:219)
	at
org.apache.maven.continuum.notification.mail.MailContinuumNotifier.sendM
essage(MailContinuumNotifier.java:411)
	... 14 more

I configured the
continuum-1.1-alpha-2\apps\continuum\webapp\WEB-INF\classes\META-INF\ple
xus\application.xml with the following:

<component>
      <role>org.codehaus.plexus.mailsender.MailSender</role>

<implementation>org.codehaus.plexus.mailsender.javamail.JndiJavamailMail
Sender</implementation>
      <configuration>

<jndiSessionName>java:comp/env/mail/Session</jndiSessionName>
	        <smtp-host>a.b.c.d</smtp-host>
        	        <smtp-port>e</smtp-port>
      </configuration>
</component>

Could someone please explain what I am doing wrong?

Thank you.

you should delete this message.

on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]