continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Morgovsky, Alexander \(US - Glen Mills\)" <amorgov...@deloitte.com>
Subject Accessing Continuum Webapp
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2007 14:25:32 GMT
I installed Continuum 1.1-beta-1 as a service.  Unlike in 1.0.3, I
cannot access it by going to http://<ip>:8080/continuum.  What is the
new way of accessing it?  I did not change any of the default
configurations.

The continuum.log file only has the following:
   [WrapperSimpleAppMain] INFO  org.codehaus.plexus.PlexusContainer  -
[org.apache.maven.continuum.Continuum,default]

Thank you.

you should delete this message.

on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]