continuum-users mailing list archives

From Christian Gruber <cgru...@israfil.net>
Subject Re: getting relative paths maven + continuum
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2007 17:00:34 GMT
Good point, though it's not entirely true, since if you're using
maven and always building with the full tree checked-out into a
comprehensive workspace, this will work.  It's only because continuum
pulls things out sub-project (maven project) at-a-time that this
becomes unworkable.

But the solution is more of a maven-users list thing, true.

Christian.

On Aug 7, 2007, at 12:57 PM, Wayne Fay wrote:

> You may want to take this over to the Maven Users list as it is really
> a Maven issue, not Continuum, and I believe more people are subscribed
> to M-U than C-U.

christian gruber + cgruber@israfil.net + mob 410.900.0796 + mob2
416.998.6023
process coach and architect + ISRÁFÍL CONSULTING SERVICES