continuum-users mailing list archives

From SkipWalker <skipw...@skipwalker.com>
Subject Re: Continuum build has out of memory exceptions but wont die
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2007 19:47:53 GMT

With no solution forthcoming, here's an update.  I let the server alone while
I went to lunch.  When I came back, it's still "running" the build.  We're
up to 3 hours now.

Attempting to delete the build from continuum doesn't work.  The delete just
hangs and never completes.  I assume its because it still thinks the build
I'm trying to remove is still running.

Restarting doesn't work either.  It just resumes with the build.

Building all doesn't work, as the existing build causes a new instance of
that build to fail straightaway.

In any case, looks like I'm going to have re-migrate from my 1.0.2 db from a
couple months ago.

We'll see if it happens again.