continuum-users mailing list archives

From SkipWalker <skipw...@skipwalker.com>
Subject Continuum build has out of memory exceptions but wont die
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2007 17:27:01 GMT

My multi-project maven build appears to be stuck in continuum 1.0.3.  The
output shows an outofmemory error running tests in the last project in the
build.  Unfortunately, the build doesn't end.  I don't know if that is a
maven problem.  Never the less, I can't kill the build in continuum.  If I
stop and restart continuum, it just continues the build process, which has
been going for 45 minutes now.

My exception in the continuum build output is below.

My question is how to I kill this thing off so I can start another build.
If this was maven at the command line I could just kill it.  Restarting
continuum just resumes the stuck build.

Thanks,
Skip

 T E S T S
[surefire] Running xxxTest
(AbstractSingleSpringContextTests.java:177) [main] INFO Loading context for
locations:
classpath*:/**/applicationContext-ZipCodeInfoTest.xml,classpath*:/**/applicationContext-hibernate.xml,classpath*:/**/applicationContext-dao.xml,classpath*:/**/applicationContext-dataupdate.xml
(AbstractSingleSpringContextTests.java:177) [main] INFO Loading context for
locations:
classpath*:/**/applicationContext-ZipCodeInfoTest.xml,classpath*:/**/applicationContext-hibernate.xml,classpath*:/**/applicationContext-dao.xml,classpath*:/**/applicationContext-dataupdate.xml
[surefire] Tests run: 2, Failures: 0, Errors: 2, Time elapsed: 13.641 sec
<<<<<<<< FAILURE !!
RUN ABORTED
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError
org.apache.maven.surefire.Runner
An exception or error caused a run to abort.
PermGen space
[surefire] Running xxxDaoTest
[surefire] Tests run: 2, Failures: 0, Errors: 2, Time elapsed: 4.594 sec
<<<<<<<< FAILURE !!
RUN ABORTED
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError
org.apache.maven.surefire.Runner
An exception or error caused a run to abort.
PermGen space
[surefire] Running xxxxInfoTest
[surefire] Tests run: 3, Failures: 0, Errors: 3, Time elapsed: 9.078 sec