continuum-users mailing list archives

From fherrerav <fherre...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Continuum 1.1-beta-1 profile does not seem to work
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2007 16:29:45 GMT

I get the same NPE

Add installation (jdk1.6.0) -> Add profile (JDK1.6)->Edit profile->Add the
new installation from list -> NPE

Server: Red Hat
Client Browser: Opera
Note: Only 1 profile and 1 installation defined

java.lang.NullPointerException
	at
org.apache.maven.continuum.web.action.admin.ProfileAction.addInstallation(ProfileAction.java:140)
	at
	at
	at
com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionInvocation.invokeAction(DefaultActionInvocation.java:364)
	at
com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionInvocation.invokeActionOnly(DefaultActionInvocation.java:216)
	at
com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvocation.java:190)
	at
com.opensymphony.xwork.interceptor.DefaultWorkflowInterceptor.doIntercept(DefaultWorkflowInterceptor.java:168)
	at
com.opensymphony.xwork.interceptor.MethodFilterInterceptor.intercept(MethodFilterInterceptor.java:86)
	at
com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvocation.java:188)
	at
com.opensymphony.xwork.validator.ValidationInterceptor.doIntercept(ValidationInterceptor.java:115)
	at
com.opensymphony.xwork.interceptor.MethodFilterInterceptor.intercept(MethodFilterInterceptor.java:86)
	at
com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvocation.java:188)
	at
org.apache.maven.continuum.web.interceptor.ForceContinuumConfigurationInterceptor.intercept(ForceContinuumConfigurationInterceptor.java:72)
	at
com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvocation.java:188)
	at
org.codehaus.plexus.redback.xwork.interceptor.PolicyEnforcementInterceptor.intercept(PolicyEnforcementInterceptor.java:103)