continuum-users mailing list archives

From dvicente <dvicent...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [continuum-1.1-beta-1] pb with Synergy SCM
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2007 13:38:40 GMT

i do the 2 types of Continuum integration.

- add a local pom.xml to Continuum and let Continuum to check-out the
project
- check-out the project before and add this specific pom.xml to Continuum

i have the same result.

And when Continuum works, it's not me which decide what is the scm command
to launch

Emmanuel Venisse wrote:

> Why do you project already exists?
>
> Maybe you can patch the checkout command to run an update if the project
> already exists
>
> dvicente a écrit :
>> I think that the problem is in SynergyCheckOutCommand class and
>> getWorkingProject method of SynergyUtil class.
>>
>> The correct command must be :
>>
>> ccm sync -r -p %displayname "owner='MTP001' and status='working' and
>> type='project' and has_predecessor('VignetteOffre~01_00_00:project:1')"
>>
>> i think that the problem is Continuum executes a checkout Command instead
>> of
>> update command because in my case the local Synergy project already
>> exists.
>>

>> Emmanuel Venisse wrote:
>>> It isn't a problem with the command execution process because all other
>>> commands (mvn, ant, svn, cvs...) works fine.
>>> Maybe it's a change in maven-scm done between maven-scm 1.0-beta-4 and
>>> 1.0
>>> final
>>>
>>> David, can you explain this message?
>>>
>>> Exception:
>>> Cannot checkout sources.
>>> Exception while executing SCM command.
>>> Commandeline = cmd.exe /X /C '"ccm sync -r -p "Query expression must be
>>> specified.""'
>>> STDOUT = Project reference requires name and version optionally followed