continuum-users mailing list archives

From dvicente <dvicent...@gmail.com>
Subject [continuum-1.1-beta-1] pb with Synergy SCM
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2007 09:14:41 GMT

Hi all,

I used Continuum 1.0.3 with Synergy (with maven-SCM-api-1.0-beta-4.jar and
maven-SCM-provider-synergy-1.0-beta-4.jar in my \ lib) and all works fine.

I have just continuum-1.1-beta-1 and nothing works since.

it does not manage to extract the sources.

In Continuum.log, I have that :

339122 [SocketListener0-0] INFO
org.apache.maven.continuum.Continuum:default  - Enqueuing 'VignetteOffre'
(Build definition id=2).
339169 [pool-1-thread-1] INFO
org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.BuildController:default   -
Initializing build
339169 [pool-1-thread-1] INFO
org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.BuildController:default  -
Starting build of VignetteOffre
339435 [pool-1-thread-1] INFO
org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.BuildController:default   -
Updating working dir
339435 [pool-1-thread-1] INFO
org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.BuildController:default  -
Performing action check-working-directory
339435 [pool-1-thread-1] INFO
org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.BuildController:default   -
Performing action checkout-project
339638 [pool-1-thread-1] INFO
org.apache.maven.continuum.scm.ContinuumScm:default  - Checking out project:
'VignetteOffre', id: '1' to 'I:\DONNEES\DATA\continuum-
1.1\working-directory\1'.
348091 [pool-1-thread-1] INFO
org.apache.maven.scm.manager.ScmManager:default  - A working project already
exists [Query expression must be specified.].
354857 [pool-1-thread-1] INFO
org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.BuildController:default  -
Merging SCM results
354935 [pool-1-thread-1] INFO
org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.BuildController:default  - Error
updating from SCM, not building

and my build result traces :

Exception:
Cannot checkout sources.
Exception while executing SCM command.
Commandeline = cmd.exe /X /C '"ccm sync -r -p "Query expression must be
specified.""'
STDOUT = Project reference requires name and version optionally followed by
instance: 'Query expression must be specified.'

STDERR = Warning: Unable to identify project.

I try to set level log to DEBUG but nothing more

could you help me ?

David Vicente