continuum-users mailing list archives

From Eric Miles <eric.mi...@kronos.com>
Subject Attempting to use continuum-1.1-beta1
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2007 19:59:49 GMT
I am a current user of continuum 1.0.3 and am evaluating 1.1beta1.  I am
having difficulties setting up project builds.  I have loaded up the
maven2 project by pointing to a valid url for the parent pom and can see
the project group and all the sub-projects.  When I select a module to
view, the build definition part of the UI says "Component can not be
built" or something of that nature.  When I attempt to add a build
definition, I click save and am taken back to the module screen with the
same "can not be built" message.  I look at the log files and see a null
pointer exception.

Any help on what's going on?  I have setup an installation for the JDK,
M2 and created a profile.  These were all referenced in the build
defintion before clicking save.