continuum-users mailing list archives

From "McNaught, Duncan" <Duncan_McNau...@intuit.com>
Subject RE: Perforce SCM
Date Mon, 06 Aug 2007 17:35:31 GMT
I'm had this problem too - have you found a solution?
I reported it to continuum-users, continuum-dev and then entered a JIRA:
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-1351
I'm unable to move up from 1.1-alpha-2 until this is resolved.
I'm also having a problem with one of my continuum servers not building
per schedule which would seem to be because it is running on jdk16 - has
anyone seen this/have a solution?
Thanks
--Duncan

-----Original Message-----
From: Randall Fidler [mailto:randall.fidler@testadvantage.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2007 6:36 PM
To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Perforce SCM

Hello,

            Is anybody using Perforce as their SCM?  Upgraded to version
'1.1-beta-1' and the log file only tells me that it was unable to check
out the files; it does show the command being issued which appears
correct (p4 -d [working dir] client -i).  Is there somewhere else I can
look for scm error other than the general log?

Additionally, is there any way to test the scm setup independently of
Continuum?

Thanks!!

Randall