continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Madsen,Bryan" <BMAD...@CERNER.COM>
Subject Continuum 1.1-beta-1 auto refresh can cause repeated builds.
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2007 19:41:44 GMT
I like the auto refresh feature and tend to leave continuum up on the
project group summary page while doing other work. Today I forced a
build  for a project on one of the project group pages and left my
browser on that page. I checked my build emails later and found that
project had built 8 times since I forced the initial build. This seems
very similar to using the browser refresh so it may be good to make an
extra mouse click after forcing a build.

 Cerner Limited, Registered in England no 2519305, Registered Office 37 North Wharf Road,
London W2 1AF.