continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Jesse McConnell" <jesse.mcconn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: continuum 1.0.3 build errors but mvn fine
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2007 20:30:14 GMT
these are generally environment issues yes..though your saying that
you can run it fine from the working directory is generally the first
time to suggest trying :)

what o/s

and you are running it in that working directory as the same user that
is running continuum, right? :)

jesse

On 7/31/07, John Coleman <john.coleman@eurobase-international.com> wrote:
> My continuum builds continue to spew this message out...
>

> [INFO] artifact com.eurobase.maven.plugins:web-flavour: checking for
> updates from central [WARNING] repository metadata for: 'artifact
> com.eurobase.maven.plugins:web-flavour' could not be retrieved from
> repository: central due to an error: Error transferring file [INFO]
> Repository 'central' will be blacklisted [INFO]
>
> [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
>
> [INFO]
>
> [INFO] The plugin 'com.eurobase.maven.plugins:web-flavour' does not
> exist or no valid version could be found [INFO]
>

> However, if I go into the continuum working-dir and type mvn package off
> the command line, the build is fine. So what goes? Some kind of
> environment configuration difference perhaps?
>

> TIA
>
> John
>

> Eurobase International Limited and its subsidiaries (Eurobase) are unable to exercise
control over the content of information in E-Mails. Any views and opinions expressed may be
personal to the sender and are not necessarily those of Eurobase. Eurobase will not enter
into any contractual obligations in respect of any part of its business in any E-mail.

> Privileged / confidential information may be contained in this message and /or any attachments.
This E-mail is intended for the use of the addressee(s) only and may contain confidential
information. If you are not the / an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
use or dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you receive this transmission
in error, please notify us immediately, and then delete this E-mail.

> Neither the sender nor Eurobase accepts any liability whatsoever for any defects of any
kind either in or arising from this E-mail transmission. E-Mail transmission cannot be guaranteed
to be secure or error-free, as messages can be intercepted, lost, corrupted, destroyed, contain
viruses, or arrive late or incomplete. Eurobase does not accept any responsibility for viruses
and it is your responsibility to scan any attachments.

> Eurobase Systems Limited is the main trading company in the Eurobase International Group;
registered in England and Wales as company number 02251162; registered address: Essex House,
2 County Place, Chelmsford, Essex CM2 0RE, UK.

--
jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@gmail.com