continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Johan Iskandar" <Johan.Iskan...@ag-it.com>
Subject RE: Maven2 release process in Continuum
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2007 08:23:53 GMT

I think this assumption is there because maven tries to be flexible in
terms of how many dots in a version
Which I think this should not be the case if it's standardized to just
only 3 dots.. w.x.y.z

Am I guessing right?

If there were only 3 dots then when we state 1.2.3 we mean 1.2.3.x or
the current way maven uses the -SNAPSHOT in 1.2.3-SNAPSHOT

please cmiiw

johan