continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Napoleon Esmundo C. Ramirez" <napoleonesmundocarpiorami...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: deployment
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2007 13:39:13 GMT
Hello John,

What version are you using?  IIRC, the Deployment Repository Directory is no
longer used in 1.1.  It is much better to use the <distributionManagement>
of the project.

The simplest usage of the <distributionManagement> is like this:

<distributionManagement>
  <site>
    <id>deployment-server</id>
    <url>protocol://hostname/path</url>
  </site>
</distributionManagement>

The supported protocols include scp, sftp, ftp and webdav.  If the url is a
secure resource, you may need to map the corresponding credentials in your
settings.xml like:

<server>
  <id>deployment-server</id>
  <username>myusername</username>
  <password>mypassword</password>
</server>

Take note that the <id> should be the same.

More info at the Maven site.  I hope this helps. :)

Cheers!
Nap