continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Jesse McConnell" <jesse.mcconn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: First build errors
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2007 20:27:38 GMT
I would recommend trying out the continuum 1.1-beta-1, there as been a
lot of work all across continuum since the version you are using.

log file and configuration would help, if the log file is too big just
post a link to it and we can take a peek.

I would recommend changing your mail configuration back and seeing if
the problem persists, just so we can isolate the issue a bit more :)

cheers

jesse

--
jesse mcconnell