continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Jesse McConnell" <>
Subject Re: Emmanuel Venisse said: "actually, it isn't possible to use a pom with modules from a repository"
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2007 20:23:48 GMT
you might need to put scm info into each of those poms if it is a
nonstandard use of <modules> etc..

generally modules is analogous to having to having that module being a
directory in the same directory as that pom.  so if you are not
following that convention then you should probably construct the
project group in continuum and load the modules in separately into
that project group.

then probably just not worry about using <modules> at all

and you still probably want to put scm info into each of your poms in
that kinda scenario, url construction generally follows the maven