continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Jesse McConnell" <jesse.mcconn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven2 release process in Continuum
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2007 08:37:56 GMT
there have been threads on this on the maven-users and maven-dev lists...

in fact Kenny has written extensively on this topic I believe :)

if your interested in contributing to this effort, I would take a look
there for places to help out.

the fundamental problem your dealing with is that 1.2.3 is a released
version to most people...and the -SNAPSHOT and timestamped version are
for development purposes...

your use case is valid, its just not supported right now :)

jesse

--
jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@gmail.com