continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Jesse McConnell" <jesse.mcconn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven2 release process in Continuum
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2007 07:16:59 GMT
what aspect of maven do you think is killing this use case?

1.2.3.4-SNAPSHOT when its run through the release process will offer
up as a default 1.2.3.5-SNAPSHOT as the new development version and
1.2.3.4 as the released version...

deployment will work...whats killing this for you?

and the release process will let you change that if it doesn't guess right...

jesse

--
jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@gmail.com