continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Jesse McConnell" <jesse.mcconn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: can't checkout continuum sources
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2007 18:58:53 GMT
can you ping and traceroute svn.apache.org?

if not I would start talking to whoever you need to in order to be
able to do that.  If you can then best look into your companies
policies regarding why they would prevent you from doing this kinda
action...and if they don't then get them to relax whatever firewall is
preventing you.

if your proxying then look into svn proxy options maybe

jesse

--
jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@gmail.com