continuum-users mailing list archives

From Raghurajan Gurunathan <RGurunat...@intralinks.com>
Subject Gurunathan, Raghurajan is out of the office.
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2007 18:48:13 GMT

I will be out of the office starting  07/11/2007 and will not return until
07/16/2007.

I will be out of office from July'11-3PM to July'16, i will be on training
at NY on July 12 & 13, won't be online on ST.
Please send me an email if you have any issue, i will be checking mails on
breaktimes in Training, i will reply to you that time.

Disclaimer: This electronic mail and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged.