continuum-users mailing list archives

From remi.cheval...@devoteam.com
Subject Re: management of several projects on different OS
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2007 14:07:39 GMT
Thank you Emmanuel,

I want to be sure on this point: if some projects I have to manage run in
specific environments (a particular jdk version for example or different
OS), I have to create one Continuum server for each environment? In any
case, Continuum has been designed in this way, is that right?

Regards,
Rémi.

Emmanuel Venisse <emmanuel@venisse.net>
24/07/2007 15:37
Veuillez répondre à
continuum-users@maven.apache.org

continuum-users@maven.apache.org
cc

Objet
Re: management of several projects on different OS

I think you can with a shell project. Your script that will launch the
remote process must return the exit code of the remote script.

Emmanuel